References for Claude E Shannon
Version for printing
- Obituary in The Times [See THIS LINK]
- D Slepian (ed.), Key papers in the development of information theory, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (New York, 1974).
- N J A Sloane and A D Wyner (eds.), Claude Elwood Shannon : collected papers (New York, 1993).
- J Soni and R Goodman, A Mind at Play (New York, 2017)
- G Johnson, Claude Shannon, Mathematician, Dies at 84, New York Times (27 February, 2001).
- B McMillan, Scientific impact of the work of C E Shannon, in Proceedings of the Norbert Wiener Centenary Congress, 1994, East Lansing, MI, 1994 (Providence, RI, 1997), 513-523.
- R Price, A conversation with Claude Shannon : one man's approach to problem solving, Cryptologia 9 (2) (1985), 167-175.
- R Price, A conversation with Claude Shannon : one man's approach to problem solving, IEEE Comm. Mag. 22 (5) (1984), 123-126.
JOC/EFR October 2003
The URL of this page is: